Marketing Project Manager
Full-time, Remote position
About the Role
Do you have experience managing creative projects? Do you love organizing information and setting up systems? Are you great with spreadsheets, data, and reports? Are you a pro at managing details?
Our 100% remote B2B marketing agency is growing fast and we’re looking for someone who is sharp, talented, and motivated to coordinate our expanding portfolio of marketing projects by tracking deliverables, tasks, assignments, resources, and more.
While this position is remote, and will likely always be, you must be located within a few hours of Philadelphia.
- Set up and manage projects in the platform
- Assign and schedule resources
- Gather and organize assets
- Follow up on status with clients, vendors, and our internal team
- Create client-facing and internal project reporting
- Create and maintain internal process documentation
We offer a collaborative and supportive environment, flexible hours, interesting projects, and great clients. We encourage everyone on the team to stay current, try new things, and continuously learn and grow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Business, Philosophy, or a related field
- Minimum 4 years work experience
- Experience working with marketing-related projects
- Experience using project collaboration tools (such as ClickUp, Monday.com, Asana, Basecamp, Jira, etc.)
Not required, but a plus
- Agency experience (but will still consider in-house marketing team experience)
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban experience
- PMP (Project Management Professional)