Begin with the prospect in mind.
- Market Research - investigate your industry's trends, opportunities and challenges
- Audience Research - truly understand the people making and influencing buying decisions
- Competitive Analysis - learn how your competition is positioned, and analyze best (and worst) practices
- Business Strategy Workshop - an on-site (or virtual) session to review your vision, goals, challenges, and business considerations, and set a course forward
- Weekly Strategy Meetings - Review deliverables, discuss projects in progress, and explore new opportunities
Your online showroom
It's the foundation. The hub among all the spokes. Your site is both the source and the destination for all of your customer brand journeys.
Your company's personality.
Your brand is more than just your logo—it’s expressed in every interaction. Who you are online, is who you are to them. We help you define, refine, and express your brand with polish and professionalism.
Let's do all the things.
You just provide the expertise, we’ll take care of the rest! Our efficient processes painlessly gather knowledge and insights from your team, then turn them into a full array of engaging professional content.
The inbox still rules.
After your website, your in-house list is your most valuable asset. Marketing sometimes requires borrowing (PR) or buying (advertising) to reach an existing audience. Email, though, is “owned media”, and it’s the most cost-effective method...once you earn permission.
All roads lead to you.
Marketing’s core role is to find people that would love to be found by you, then inspire them to become customers. Based on the initial strategic foundation, we create integrated, multi-channel campaigns designed to connect, contribute, and convert.
Be where people are.
(Marketing x Sales) > Marketing + Sales
You have a hard-earned lead…now what? Time for sales to take action! Deep integration of marketing campaigns with your CRM arms your team with what they need to qualify and close sales.