Marketing Operations Manager
Full-time, Remote position
About the Role
100% remote B2B marketing agency is growing fast and we’re looking for a smart, detail-oriented person to set up, configure, maintain, and optimize a range of marketing technology platforms.
Love to create systems that do amazing things,
but assume it’s broken until PROVEN otherwise,
and enjoy working with reporting, numbers, and analytics,
Then you just may be the right person for the job!
Please note that for this particular role we are NOT looking for a web designer/copywriter/advertising specialist, etc. What we really need is a technical expert that knows how to make everything work. If you have a background in technical SEO or marketing automation you might be a good fit.
Here are just some of the systems we’ve used or integrated for our clients: WordPress, WP Engine, WP Rocket, RankMath, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Ads platform, Facebook Ads platform, LinkedIn Ads platform, Zapier, ActiveCampaign, Zoho One, HubSpot, Salesforce, Shopify, WooCommerce, Kajabi, Vimeo, Calendly, Buzzsprout, Riverside, Descript, and more.
We offer a collaborative and supportive environment, flexible hours, interesting projects, and cool clients. We encourage and support everyone on the team to stay current, try new things, and continuously learn and grow.
All positions are remote, and will likely always be, but you must be located within a few hours of Philadelphia.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Marketing, Analytics, or a related field
- Understanding of modern best practices for website performance optimization, system integration, analytics, reporting, risk management, and more
- Experience working in a team environment, agency background is a strong plus
- Technical SEO is a strong plus
Not required, but a plus
- Technical SEO experience
- Experience with CRMs, such as HubSpot, Zoho, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Since this job is 100% remote, you are perfectly safe working for us, especially during these uncertain times