Content Marketing Manager
Full-time, Remote position
Do you have experience managing social media and email campaigns? Are you an excellent marketing copywriter? Do you have agency experience?
Our 100% remote B2B marketing agency is growing fast and we’re looking for someone who is sharp, talented, and motivated to produce and manage digital content for our agency clients.
Be inspired to do your best work in a collaborative and supportive environment with flexible hours, interesting projects, and great clients.
- Develop publishing calendars for email and social
- Layout content for posting in email and social platforms
- Create and update website content
- Copywriting and copyediting
- Light image editing (crop, resize, add elements, use templates)
- Gather and organize client assets
- Manage freelance content resources
- Ability to work East Coast business hours (9 am – 6 pm ET)
- Minimum 5 years of professional marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in writing, journalism, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Strong familiarity with major social media platforms
- Impeccable writing skills (grammar, spelling, punctuation, usage, syntax, etc.)
- Understanding of digital strategy
- Good project management skills
Not required, but a plus
- Agency experience is GREATLY preferred
- Light video editing (excerpts from longer videos, social media promos, etc.)
- Content writing experience with longer-form content, such as blog posts, PDF guides, and presentation decks